This reading and discussion of Frederick Douglass’ seminal speech “What to the Slave is the Fourth of July?’ is closing out our Black History Month Spotlight with Kingdom Diversity staffers Phabienne Anderson and Courtlandt Perkins.
- E070 – Enter the Ring: Fighting Together for a Gospel-Saturated Marriage
- Language and Identity: The Pressure to Switch Dialects
- Gender, Race, and Politics in American and Beyond
- Bagged Lunch Series: Ministering in the #MeToo Era & How All Christians Should Respond to Sexual Abuse
- Hidden Figures Series: Missie Branch, Assistant Dean of Students to Women