This recap of the February 6th Bagged Lunch Series, Strangers in a Foreign Land: Immigration and the People God, is a summary of the discussion on how we can continue having further dialogue addressing these issues across lines of difference with Dr. Walter Strickland and Courtlandt Perkins.
- E070 – Enter the Ring: Fighting Together for a Gospel-Saturated Marriage
- Language and Identity: The Pressure to Switch Dialects
- Gender, Race, and Politics in American and Beyond
- Bagged Lunch Series: Ministering in the #MeToo Era & How All Christians Should Respond to Sexual Abuse
- Hidden Figures Series: Missie Branch, Assistant Dean of Students to Women